The West Lothian Grapevine Twinning Association was established in 2008 to foster friendship, hospitality and understanding between the inhabitants of West Lothian in Scotland and the City of Grapevine in Texas, USA. <more>
2016 - A Busy Year!
An Arts exchange visit from Grapevine took place in June 2016, which included young musicians, drama students and dance students from Grapevine who performed at functions along with young people from West Lothian. A highlight of the visit was the Showcase Event in the Marquee at Linlithgow on Thursday 16 June.
- Four HNC culinary students visited Grapevine in June
- A successful Race Night raised funds and also helped to promote the work of the Association
- West Lothian young golfers travelled to Grapevine in September for the annual Gallagher Cup match
- A delegation from West Lothian visited Grapevine in September, at the time of Grapefest, and enjoyed great hospitality, re-sestablishing contacts and making new friends.
- Pupils from Linlithgow Academy visited Grapevine in the autumn
- A group visited Grapevine in December and experienced events in the Christmas Capital of Texas
- The Christmas Raffle raised £869! Thanks to all who those purchased tickets. Click here for a list of the Prizewinners.
Visit and Like us on Facebook
Visit @GrapevineTwinnig (note the spelling!)
Find out About Grapevine
The City of Grapevine is located between Dallas and Fort Worth in the heart of Texas, USA and is the location of the Dallas/Fort Worth Airport. As its name suggests, it is in the centre of a grape producing area. The highlight of their year is the GrapeFest wine festival in the autumn. <More>
More about West Lothian
Constitution, Officers and Committee
The West Lothian/Grapevine Twinning Association is now well established. Officers and committee members are appointed each year at the AGM. <More>
This website gives information on what has been taking place from the West Lothian viewpoint. It also links to Grapevine websites to give a USA based perspective. Email comments (praise, criticism, suggestions for improvement) to email@example.com.